Thanks for tuning in everyone, here are 5 things you need to know for this fabulous Friday.
1. 5pm — Art with Zart. Another reminder about this fantastic daily activity for kids. Every weekday on Instagram live at 5pm ET. Your kids will learn, make art, and have a little fun. Sarah Zeffiro: https://www.instagram.com/zeffiroart/
2. 5pm—Al Schnier of moe. After you set your kids up for Art with Zart, you can hop over to happy hour by watching a live performance and catching a Q&A with Al. Check it out. https://www.facebook.com/moe.org/photos/a.10151663275782438/10158139907307438/?type=3&theater
3. 8pm — Lesley Barth Livestream. Another really cool livestream coming, courtesy again of Brian from Beyond the Pond. Lesley Barth will release her 2nd album “Big Time Baby” on May 15. Check out her tunes at 8pm! https://www.youtube.com/osirismedia
4. 10:15pm — Wine Not? With Brendan Bayliss of Umphrey’s McGee. I watched this last week and it was really fun. Brendan Bayliss comes at you live from his basement in his pajamas, his wife makes a cameo, there’s great music and singing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKe0VoDpD5Q
5. Goose releases live album ‘Alive and Well.’ If you’re a Goose fan, today is a good day. They released a new live album, their first full-length album in almost four years. You can listen to this 128 minutes of music digitally, or you can order the special 4-LP set, pressed on 180 g vinyl. El Göose https://goosetheband.com/
Thanks as always for listening and watching, we’ll see you all tomorrow. Have a good day.