About Osiris Media
Osiris Media is transforming how music fans connect with the music they love. We deepen the connection between artists and fans through the power and intimacy of audio storytelling, and bring people together for unique musical experiences. Our 40+ podcasts, which reach 250,000 downloads per month, include shows with high-profile artists, stories about music, and interview-based shows on various musical and cultural topics. We also host live music interviews and performances.
About The Position
We’re looking for a sales professional to help Osiris Media generate and develop meaningful partnership and sponsorship relationships for the company. You will develop, sell and execute creative native advertising opportunities against our podcast inventory and work with us to discover, evaluate, and negotiate opportunities, including partnerships, sponsorships, and other business development prospects, across podcasts, video properties, and virtual events.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a balance of entrepreneurial agility, passion and performance combined with proven skills building and leading a successful sales organization. A background in podcasting, music, media, advertising, live events or sponsorship sales is a plus.
- Create and execute monetization strategies that align with the rapidly evolving marketplace in advertising and sponsorship sales, through a combined model of host read ads, title sponsorships, video sponsorships and event sponsorships
- Take the lead in refining our pitch and educating the market on the benefits of advertising on Osiris podcasts to drive sales and brand recognition
- Work collaboratively with the Osiris team to provide insights that inform decisions in content development and audience growth
- Oversee digital ad operations including sales planning and account management to optimize performance
- Explore and develop additional revenue streams across platforms including live podcast events, merchandising, subscription tiers, VIP experiences, and more
- Create and deliver weekly and monthly management reporting on appropriate KPIs including tracking and forecasting
- Manage sales call volume and presentation activity—initiate, coordinate, and conduct top-notch formal verbal and written sales presentations
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with key decision makers across the industry, representing Osiris
- Five to 10 years of sales leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment combining sales leadership skills with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to deliver results
- Ability to develop sales strategy and solid execution plan to achieve goals
- Ability to create and deliver compelling narratives with facile storytelling and the effective use of data and analytics
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong relationships at agencies and brands, and working knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles
- Fluency leveraging data and analytics to drive strategy and results
Osiris Media is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you.