- Tom Marshall
At first blush, hanging out in a parking lot doesn’t sound that fun. But the Phish parking lot experience is completely different—part bazaar, part sprawling tailgating party, it’s a place for people to meet, hang out, exchange money for goods, and start the good times before a concert.
In this episode, we stroll through the lot, conversing with vendors and artists alike, and hear from a few musicians about how Phish inspired their own creativity. Featuring stories from AJ Masthay, Dean Budnick, Joel Cummins, Holly Bowling, and more, we dive deep into the world of the lot, to learn more about why so many of us show up to a Phish venue hours before the concert even begins.
Undermine is brought to you by Osiris Media, the leading music storyteller. Executive Producers are Tom Marshall, RJ Bee, Brian Brinkman and Matt Dwyer. Written by Benjy Eisen. Produced and Edited by Brian Brinkman. Mixed and Mastered by Matt Dwyer. Produced by David Goldstein, Jonathan Hart, Brad TenBrook and Dawn Jenkins. Production assistance and writing by Noah Eckstein and Julia Shuster. Social media by Nick Cejas. Original music by Amar Sastry. Show art by Mark Dowd. Thank you to all of our interviewees. We’ll see you next week!
Thanks to our partners:
- Undermine is sponsored by Upslope Brewing Company.
- Check out Sunset Lake CBD and use Undermine for 20% off your purchase.
- Visit Green Future Wealth and use Undermine to schedule a free consultation.
- Get new Phish Food Non-Dairy delivered right to your couch.
- Discover Garcia Hand Picked cannabis!
- Find out how Upstart can lower your monthly payments today.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.