- Alan Berry
A never before published interview with John Prine from 1997.
In the interview Prine talks about:
- His record label, “Oh Boy”
- Why his songs have “simple messages”
- How at the time of the interview he was in such a good place that he’ll “probably be writing all zippity-doo-da songs”
- John Mellencamp and other Indiana connections
- His yet-to-be-made duet album
- Touring smaller venues
- And more…
In this episode, we have the great singer-songwriter, John Prine. At the time of this interview in 1997, Prine was 50 years old and was out on tour with Los Lobos. In the interview, Prine talks about his record label, Oh Boy, his Indiana connections, touring, and his yet-to-be-made duet album.
This episode is brought to you by the award-winning true-crime documentary Dead Man’s Line.
For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy
Episode 75 of ‘The JamBase Podcast’ features an interview with drummer/producer John Kimock who talks about Astrology Days Records, a…
Hope everyone is doing well out there. Here’s today’s 5 things you need to know!RIP John Prine. Check out the…
A never before published interview with John Prine from 1997.In the interview Prine talks about:His record label, “Oh Boy”Why his…