- Alan Berry
A never before published interview with David Crosby from 1998
In the interview, Crosby talks about:
– Meeting his son after 30 years
– Writing and playing music with his newly found son
– How he is the happiest “walrus” you’d meet
– Why his son is a better musician than he is
– His feelings toward The Doors’ Jim Morrison
– Mistakes he has made in life
– The story behind his new record label, Samson Music
– How he doesn’t make music for the money
– How Music of Bulgaria is the best record no has heard
In this episode, we have singer-songwriter David Crosby. At the time of this interview in 1998, Crosby was 56 years old and was promoting his tour with his new band, CPR. In the interview, Crosby talks about mistakes he’s made in his life, how he connected for the first time with his 30-year old musician and bandmate son, and how he is the happiest “walrus” you’d meet.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.