- Alan Berry
A never before published interview with Robby Krieger (The Doors) from 1991.
In the interview, Krieger talks about:
– Going all-instrumental without Jim Morrison
-What he thought about Oliver Stone’s movie “The Doors”
– Why keyboardist Ray Manzarek wanted nothing to do with the film
– The truth about The Doors
– What it was like making records after Morrison died
– Whether he feels the Doors have come to symbolize the ’60s
– How the music of today compares with the music of the ’60s
– How Jim Morrison should be remembered
In this episode, we have The Doors’ guitarist, Robby Krieger. At the time of this interview in 1991, Krieger was 45 years old and was promoting his own band, The Robby Krieger Band. In the interview, Krieger talks about his thoughts on Oliver Stone’s movie “The Doors,” why Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek wanted nothing to do with the film, and how thinks Jim Morrison should be remembered.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.