- Alan Berry
A never before published interview with John Mellencamp from 1991.
In the interview Mellencamp talks about:
– Hows he’s given up on trying to save the world
– How big corporations don’t give a shit about your town
– In-depth with his album “Whenever We wanted”
– Turning 40
– How the world is run by men we never hear of
– His thoughts on a friend that loves Ronald Reagan
– The movie he directed what it was like making his first film
This episode is brought to you by the award-winning true-crime documentary Dead Man’s Line.
For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy