- RJ Bee
Thanks for tuning in! Hope you enjoy.
- Beyond the Pond Hits Pavement. Brian and Dave have guest PJ Rudolph back for a deep-dive one into Pavement. They talk about the band’s legacy, favorite records, solo work of Stephen Malkmus, and their connections to Phish. And as always, they’ll introduce you to some music.
- Grateful Dead May ’73 with Brokedown Podcast. Jonathan has a returning guest, Andy Barnes, to talk about three Grateful Dead shows from May, 1973—from why there were only three shows and, of course, the great great music that was played. And guess what? Lots of Dead tunes.
- 9:00pm ET—Greensky Bluegrass Live From the Archive. Every Wednesday at 9pm, the band is sharing a prerecorded show that is free for you all to enjoy. Check it out.
- 9:30pm ET—Eric Slick of Dr. Dog Joins God Ween Evan Stream. This week’s live stream with the God Ween Evan team will feature Eric Slick, the drummer for Dr. Dog. He’s played with Ween and has a bunch of other cool projects and another solo album forthcoming. Come hang out with the God Ween Evan squad and have some fun.
- Osirecs—Rhett Miller “The Messenger.” Today I had the chance to interview Rhett Miller for a new podcast that will be released next month. In preparation, I had gone back to the Old97s and Rhett’s solo work. I particularly liked this most recent solo album, which he released i
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.