The blizzard continues in “Murder Love (B-side)” In the summer of 1993 there was no reggae song making people dance like the hip hip infused dancehall club banger titled Informer, and no reggae singer tearing up the international pop charts like a 24 year old white reggae rapper form Toronto Canada Darren Kenneth O Brian, better known as Snow. When the label decides to produce the follow up album in Kingston, The stage was set for an Irish hoodlum and his gang of thugs to descend onto a 3rd World country to wreak havoc. Enabled by managers and record companies willing to give him anything, and do whatever it takes to get a hit. The question is what is Henry K willing to do?
Produced by Henry K in association with Voice Boxx Studio Red Hillz, Jamaica
Closing Credits: “Time” Snow feat White MIce Produced by Henry K
Rootsland is produced by Henry K Productions Inc. in association with Voice Boxx Studios in Kingston, Jamaica.
Guest Vocals by: Patrick “Curly Loxx” Gaynor, M, Liebo as Mathew Kletter
music production and sound design by Henry K
- additional music under license from artlist.io and beatstars.com
- The Rootsland Gang: Fighting Babylon since 1991 featuring Wayne Armond, Edi Fitzroy, Luciano, and Deadly Headly Bennett
- Various Artists – Rootsland Gang: Fighting Babylon Since 1991
- The Rootsland (Original Podcast Soundtrack) featuring timeless reggae tracks performed by Wayne Armond, Bob Andy, Deadly Headley Bennett, Garnett Silk, Halfpint is available everywhere you download and stream music
- Various Artists – Rootsland (Original Podcast Soundtrack)
Disclaimer: Rootsland features dramatic recreations based on real events and features actors playing the roles of the characters on the show . These are stories and opinions told for entertainment and education from memory and the host assumes no liability for any omissions or errors. Any use of material not owned by Rootsland is covered Under section 107 of US copyright law of 1976 in which allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research, in these cases all credit is given to the owner of the work.