On this episode, the Goose Chicks take a cue from the amazing Peter Anspach who frequently says “Be Kind To Each Other Out There” and have an in-depth conversation about the importance of consent culture in the jam band scene with Ashley Driscoll, founder of GrooveSafe. We also give a rundown of #FredFest, discuss how to be kind to fan artists, and give some love to the Go Love Yourself podcast.
- Website: https://groovesafe.org/
- Training Video: https://groovesafe.org/training
- Take Action:
- Volunteer: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeldY711blLw6SDDtNR5uZ4k7TlqOMunB85EQ-UNiXh2daNhw/viewform
- Go Love Yourself Podcast: https://linktr.ee/goloveyourself
- Ben & Jerry’s Lights Caramel Action: https://www.benjerry.com/flavors/lights-caramel-action
- Western Sun Foundation: https://westernsunfoundation.org/
- Goose Community: https://goosecommunity.com/
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.