- Alan Berry
A never before published interview with Paul Stanley (KISS) from 1996
In the interview, Stanley talks about:
– How the 1996 tour is going to be a better Kiss concert than the 1974 shows.
– The familiarity of playing with Ace Frehley and Peter Criss
– Parasitic friends and business associates
– If there will be more reunion tours
– How fast tickets are selling
– How KISS fans are the greatest fans in the world
– His thoughts on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
– The founding of the Kiss Army and Bill Starkey, the founder
In this episode, we have the Starchild, Kiss guitarist Paul Stanley. At the time of this interview in 1996, Stanley was 44 years old and was promoting the Kiss reunion tour. In the interview, Stanley talks about the Kiss Army and its founder, Bill Starkey; the familiarity of playing with Ace Frehley and Peter Cross; and how Kiss fans are the greatest in the world.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.