Osiris creates music podcasts and events to help music fans deepen their connection to the music they love. We have podcasts with artists like David Crosby, Phish lyricist Tom Marshall, Bob Crawford of the Avett Brothers, and Chris Pandolfi of The Infamous Stringdusters. We are passionate music fans at our core—dedicated to creating podcasts that reflect the artistry and imagination of the musicians we love. We started Osiris to bring delightful and imaginative music stories to as many music fans as possible, and now we are growing and creating more stories for more fans of all kinds of music.
About the position
We are creating podcasts and events featuring compelling stories in music and the stories of high-profile musicians. We need an experienced marketer to build and implement strategies for all new podcast projects, from ideation through execution and evaluation. We are a small, but growing, passionate, and collaborative team, and we are looking for someone who wants to help transform the way people interact with the music they love.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with music and podcasting. You’ll have the opportunity to build a successful go to market strategy for Osiris podcasts and events, a crucial part of our growth.
- Working with the leadership team to develop a strategy for each new podcast launch, from identifying goals and audiences, to branding and show development, through to the marketing strategy and execution of multifaceted marketing campaigns
- Design and analyze evaluation approaches and strategies for audience feedback as well as analytics
- Lead audience acquisition and audience engagement efforts for each podcast, including paid and organic social, paid podcast and digital advertising, cross-promotion, media outreach, and more
- Work closely with platform partners (Apple, iHeart, Pandora, Spotify, etc.) to establish relationships and maximum visibility for new and current shows
- Create marketing budgets for all new show launches and ongoing shows, and help set goals and measure progress against those goals
- Create quarterly marketing performance reports to help leadership team assess progress on a show-by-show basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in podcasting, marketing, audience growth and digital campaigns
- An entrepreneurial attitude—flexible, willing to try new things, proactive
- A track record of creating and executing audience growth strategies through from multiple digital advertising sources, and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
- Experience in podcast development and promotion required
- Experience working with digital analytics tools to set and measure goals required
Osiris Media is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.